When I started this blog in 2013, I liked the name because I felt like I could speak to some of the issues Millennials were having. Like a Monday Morning Quarterback, which is a person who watches American Football on Sunday, and then has many great ideas for what the team should have done, and... Continue Reading →
A little diagram I made exploring how the viewers perspective skews our sense of personality across neurotypical and autistic spectrums.
Yes. Sometimes he is on Google Hangouts with his mouth closed. In this mode he communicates silently at high speed. I thought I'd take a look at how many words my friends and I had exchanged over about 78 days. All handles, timestamps, and metadata were removed for this wordcount. If you're interested in downloading... Continue Reading →
An effort to draw the same girl I've been trying to draw for a while now. This one is a bit cartoonish. I like some things about it but it looks a ways off my intent. It's okay though. she does look like a cartoonish version of the girl I tried to draw, I... Continue Reading →
About how I don't like to accept certain realities about Autistic Spectrum Disorder, with a very basically focused list of reasons proving I am neurotypical
I am stealing this from an ENTP who blogged it 8 years ago, in hopes that it will cause him to wake in the night, disquieted by some sense that he has been treated unfairly, and that he will come find my blog and reveal his identity to me because every single one of his... Continue Reading →
There's a 30% chance any given time you visit their blog it has been unceremoniously deleted A 40% chance it has been password protected with a password you don't know or might know and get to sit and guess at for a while And a 30% chance they'll just hide all the content to make... Continue Reading →